Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute
An institute distinctively designed to both broaden and deepen food knowledge.
What is the purpose of Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute?
Devoted to tackling canadian’s food issues along the entire agriculture and food continuum, Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute is looking forward to better understand the future of food.
With the help of the prospective method, the institute evaluates and analyzes current agri-food systems to understand the future of agri-food systems. CAFI releases 4 to 6 studies on specific food issues, yearly.
The Institute offers its consultation services to a wide variety of industry and government-mandated projects to help strengthening their strategy at every step of the food life cycle – production, storage, distribution and retail.
Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute’s Twitter feed
- RT @SecondHarvestCA : We are proud of the work that happens every day at Second Harvest, but none of it is possible without you! Your incred… 6 days ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : New episode live! We sit down with Benjamin Tal, Deputy Chief Economist, @cibc . We have a fast past and action-packed co… 6 days ago
- RT @debweinstein : Does the scarcity and high price of lettuce blow your mind? Me too! As @FoodProfessor explains there’s good reason, and a… 6 days ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : World population to hit 8 billion, November 15, and Canada helps feed it. We have to brag about it and celebrate the inc… 2 weeks ago
- RT @tasteyourfuture : We sat down with Sylvain Charlebois, Director of the Agri-Food Analytics Lab at @DalhousieU , to talk about why YOU sho… 2 weeks ago