Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute
An institute distinctively designed to both broaden and deepen food knowledge.
What is the purpose of Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute?
Devoted to tackling canadian’s food issues along the entire agriculture and food continuum, Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute is looking forward to better understand the future of food.
With the help of the prospective method, the institute evaluates and analyzes current agri-food systems to understand the future of agri-food systems. CAFI releases 4 to 6 studies on specific food issues, yearly.
The Institute offers its consultation services to a wide variety of industry and government-mandated projects to help strengthening their strategy at every step of the food life cycle – production, storage, distribution and retail.
Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute’s Twitter feed
- RT @FoodProfessor : If 2020 was a drink, what would it be? 21 hours ago
- RT @LeVoiceOfRetail : ICYMI, on the current episode of The @FoodProfessor podcast, Sylvain Charlebois and I talk about the concentration of… 21 hours ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : StatsCan numbers are out, and after 5 months, our forecast is still accurate, despite the turmoil! @SimonSomogyiAFI @A … 3 days ago
- RT @CanadianGrocer : A new survey from @DalhousieU and Angus Reid looks at how the pandemic could permanently alter Canadians' food and shop… 4 days ago
- RT @CDHoweInstitute : Hear an expert panel discuss the impact of COVID-19 on Canada’s food supply chain. Join the webinar on May 20: https:/… 4 days ago