Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute
An institute distinctively designed to both broaden and deepen food knowledge.
What is the purpose of Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute?
Devoted to tackling canadian’s food issues along the entire agriculture and food continuum, Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute is looking forward to better understand the future of food.
With the help of the prospective method, the institute evaluates and analyzes current agri-food systems to understand the future of agri-food systems. CAFI releases 4 to 6 studies on specific food issues, yearly.
The Institute offers its consultation services to a wide variety of industry and government-mandated projects to help strengthening their strategy at every step of the food life cycle – production, storage, distribution and retail.
Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute’s Twitter feed
- RT @LaVieagricoleYP : Belle visite pour @LaVieagricoleYP Toujours un plaisir d'échanger avec @FoodProfessor @andrelamontagn2 @mclaudebibea … 6 days ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : New Brunswick banning steak tartare: "Canada can be a strange place when it comes to food safety regulations." https:/… 6 days ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : Lab-grown foie gras folks, approved by the French government. Decadence, without the guilt. https://t.co/ApUaSE2Zbi 6 days ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : Conditions météorologiques imprévisibles: une pensée pour nos agriculteurs https://t.co/NvNWGt8Cdo 2 weeks ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : Our latest episode is out! We interview Canadian Grand Prix Award winner Stacie Sopinka, VP at @sobeys . https://t.co/O… 3 weeks ago