Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute
An institute distinctively designed to both broaden and deepen food knowledge.
What is the purpose of Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute?
Devoted to tackling canadian’s food issues along the entire agriculture and food continuum, Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute is looking forward to better understand the future of food.
With the help of the prospective method, the institute evaluates and analyzes current agri-food systems to understand the future of agri-food systems. CAFI releases 4 to 6 studies on specific food issues, yearly.
The Institute offers its consultation services to a wide variety of industry and government-mandated projects to help strengthening their strategy at every step of the food life cycle – production, storage, distribution and retail.
Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute’s Twitter feed
- RT @CanadianBisonAs : We're holding our annual convention virtually this year. Join us online for the Convention & AGM on December 5, at 3 P… 1 day ago
- Which one do you think will win? #applepicking https://t.co/udKRkNlPET 1 week ago
- Chou-fleur avec un petit goût de BBQ? @FoodProfessor https://t.co/xX8rn4gM7M 2 weeks ago
- Le gaspillage alimentaire à la maison entraîne des frais cruellement invisibles. Pour nous tous, c’est une facture… https://t.co/td8oCP78ih 3 weeks ago
- RT @RCC_Michael : Latest episode of The @FoodProfessor #podcast features Lori Nikkel, President of @SecondHarvestCA . Sylvain Charlebois and… 3 weeks ago