Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute
An institute distinctively designed to both broaden and deepen food knowledge.
What is the purpose of Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute?
Devoted to tackling canadian’s food issues along the entire agriculture and food continuum, Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute is looking forward to better understand the future of food.
With the help of the prospective method, the institute evaluates and analyzes current agri-food systems to understand the future of agri-food systems. CAFI releases 4 to 6 studies on specific food issues, yearly.
The Institute offers its consultation services to a wide variety of industry and government-mandated projects to help strengthening their strategy at every step of the food life cycle – production, storage, distribution and retail.
Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute’s Twitter feed
- RT @scharleb : Le point sur la pénurie de main d'oeuvre dans le secteur agroalimentaire https://t.co/jO2G5rllAP 3 days ago
- RT @scharleb : According to a recent Dalhousie Report, more than 10 million Canadians will deliberately limit the amount of meat they eat by… 3 days ago
- RT @scharleb : Rapport du GIEC: "Diminuer le gaspillage alimentaire aura un impact plus important que de se priver de viande." https://t.co/… 5 days ago
- RT @scharleb : "With animal proteins, extremes won't help. Reducing food waste will have more of an impact on our planet than vegetarianism.… 5 days ago
- RT @scharleb : Back in #Montreal, August 21, to discuss the growing demand for Canadian plant protein in an evolving global marketplace. Loo… 1 week ago