Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute
An institute distinctively designed to both broaden and deepen food knowledge.
What is the purpose of Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute?
Devoted to tackling canadian’s food issues along the entire agriculture and food continuum, Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute is looking forward to better understand the future of food.
With the help of the prospective method, the institute evaluates and analyzes current agri-food systems to understand the future of agri-food systems. CAFI releases 4 to 6 studies on specific food issues, yearly.
The Institute offers its consultation services to a wide variety of industry and government-mandated projects to help strengthening their strategy at every step of the food life cycle – production, storage, distribution and retail.
Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute’s Twitter feed
- RT @CanadianGrocer : Weigh in on the grocery store departments most vulnerable to #theft https://t.co/jghLHHiRpM 1 week ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : BREAKING: Grocery prices in Canada grew at a slightly slower pace in December, at 11 percent yty. 1 week ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : Canadian food inflation higher than general inflation for 13 straight months now. Gap between both rates widest since Ma… 1 week ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : Le chien de garde de l’industrie alimentaire est (presque) né https://t.co/pHZXyy7Hvq 2 weeks ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : Food is more expensive now, but it took decades to get here through the mass consolidation of Canada’s grocery stores. W… 2 weeks ago