Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute
An institute distinctively designed to both broaden and deepen food knowledge.
What is the purpose of Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute?
Devoted to tackling canadian’s food issues along the entire agriculture and food continuum, Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute is looking forward to better understand the future of food.
With the help of the prospective method, the institute evaluates and analyzes current agri-food systems to understand the future of agri-food systems. CAFI releases 4 to 6 studies on specific food issues, yearly.
The Institute offers its consultation services to a wide variety of industry and government-mandated projects to help strengthening their strategy at every step of the food life cycle – production, storage, distribution and retail.
Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute’s Twitter feed
- RT @CTVOttMornLive : Buttergate: The Hard Truth | @DalhousieU Agri-Food Analytics Lab Director @FoodProfessor Sylvain Charlebois joins us wi… 1 day ago
- Irez-vous au resto à la St-Valentin cette année ? @FoodProfessor @JdeQuebec https://t.co/io72mFweMY 2 weeks ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : NEW DATA: Canadians still love meat, but retail prices are a challenge for consumers. https://t.co/G7Gn3OYlVJ 2 weeks ago
- RT @CIFST_ICSTA : As always, we are delighted to have @FoodProfessor for an upcoming noon webinar on Wednesday, February 17 in partnership w… 2 weeks ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : "After 11 months, pandemic response plans should effectively address vulnerabilities. The fourth outbreak at an Olymel p… 2 weeks ago