Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute
An institute distinctively designed to both broaden and deepen food knowledge.
What is the purpose of Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute?
Devoted to tackling canadian’s food issues along the entire agriculture and food continuum, Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute is looking forward to better understand the future of food.
With the help of the prospective method, the institute evaluates and analyzes current agri-food systems to understand the future of agri-food systems. CAFI releases 4 to 6 studies on specific food issues, yearly.
The Institute offers its consultation services to a wide variety of industry and government-mandated projects to help strengthening their strategy at every step of the food life cycle – production, storage, distribution and retail.
Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute’s Twitter feed
- RT @globalhalifax : WATCH: A new survey supported by Dalhousie University’s Agri-Food Analytics Lab, suggests Canadians consider food securi… 3 days ago
- RT @scharleb : Tim Horton's to pull Beyond Meat products from menu, except in BC and Ontario, according to the Journal de Montréal. https://… 3 days ago
- RT @scharleb : Talking this week at the Canadian Health Food Association Conference in #Toronto: "Although most Canadians are anxious to red… 5 days ago
- RT @scharleb : Presenting on #plastic packaging at the Canadian Health Food Association Conference at the Metro Toronto Convention Center, t… 1 week ago
- Don't miss our Scientific Director, Sylvain Charlebois, at the CAC Conference on September 23rd as he talks about t… https://t.co/p1O0e3ofBb 1 week ago