Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute
An institute distinctively designed to both broaden and deepen food knowledge.
What is the purpose of Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute?
Devoted to tackling canadian’s food issues along the entire agriculture and food continuum, Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute is looking forward to better understand the future of food.
With the help of the prospective method, the institute evaluates and analyzes current agri-food systems to understand the future of agri-food systems. CAFI releases 4 to 6 studies on specific food issues, yearly.
The Institute offers its consultation services to a wide variety of industry and government-mandated projects to help strengthening their strategy at every step of the food life cycle – production, storage, distribution and retail.
Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute’s Twitter feed
- RT @scharleb : Had the pleasure to be part of a panel on food systems and innovation at the @Canada2020 Forum in #Ottawa: "We need to stop t… 7 days ago
- RT @scharleb : Behind Maple Leaf Foods’ bold call to become carbon neutral https://t.co/q8her7qris 7 days ago
- RT @ADAQuebec : Bon panel animé par @scharleb sur la loyauté personnalisation de l’offre aux clients avec @LaSAQ_officiel @oatbox et Metro à… 1 week ago
- RT @scharleb : After June's temper tantrum, China is bringing home Canadian bacon. https://t.co/t84kWedVPd 1 week ago
- RT @scharleb : "Whether we like it or not, we owe a lot to vegans. They remind us of how critical food diversity to all of us. The truth is,… 2 weeks ago