Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute
An institute distinctively designed to both broaden and deepen food knowledge.
What is the purpose of Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute?
Devoted to tackling canadian’s food issues along the entire agriculture and food continuum, Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute is looking forward to better understand the future of food.
With the help of the prospective method, the institute evaluates and analyzes current agri-food systems to understand the future of agri-food systems. CAFI releases 4 to 6 studies on specific food issues, yearly.
The Institute offers its consultation services to a wide variety of industry and government-mandated projects to help strengthening their strategy at every step of the food life cycle – production, storage, distribution and retail.
Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute’s Twitter feed
- RT @CanadianGrocer : Appetite for meat-free diets continues to grow in Canada, and @FoodProfessor says it's important grocers recognize plan… 1 week ago
- RT @RCC_Michael : Latest episode of The @FoodProfessor #podcast is live featuring an exclusive interview with Sarah Joyce SVP of @VoilabySo … 2 weeks ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : Episode 6: Solange Ackrill, Vice President Club Coffee brews up insights on the #coffee industry plus titan testimony de… 2 weeks ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : Podcast time: Working on Episode no.5, with @RCC_Michael . Special guest this week: Sarah Joyce, SVP at @VoilabySobeys .… 4 weeks ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : Coffee futures nosediving. If your #coffee shop charges more for coffee, go somewhere else. https://t.co/ulP6mZ5pNp 4 weeks ago