Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute
An institute distinctively designed to both broaden and deepen food knowledge.
What is the purpose of Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute?
Devoted to tackling canadian’s food issues along the entire agriculture and food continuum, Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute is looking forward to better understand the future of food.
With the help of the prospective method, the institute evaluates and analyzes current agri-food systems to understand the future of agri-food systems. CAFI releases 4 to 6 studies on specific food issues, yearly.
The Institute offers its consultation services to a wide variety of industry and government-mandated projects to help strengthening their strategy at every step of the food life cycle – production, storage, distribution and retail.
Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute’s Twitter feed
- RT @FoodProfessor : "Ces marques incontestablement racistes et leur longévité déconcertante témoignent du pouvoir du marketing pour renforce… 6 days ago
- RT @nationalcapmkts : EVENT REMINDER: Join @AMandelCampbell , Empire President & CEO Michael Medline and @FoodProfessor Sylvain Charlebois on… 1 week ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : Highest food price hikes since January 2020 (StatsCan): Carrots, 29% Macaroni, 19% Potatoes, 16% Canned soup, 15% Canne… 1 week ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : Wonderful news alert! Rogers Family Donates $20 Million to Food Banks Canada, Largest One-Time Donation in History of t… 2 weeks ago
- RT @PlantProteinAB : Did you attend our webinar with @FoodProfessor ? If you missed it or want to review his wide-ranging session on transfor… 3 weeks ago