Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute
An institute distinctively designed to both broaden and deepen food knowledge.
What is the purpose of Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute?
Devoted to tackling canadian’s food issues along the entire agriculture and food continuum, Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute is looking forward to better understand the future of food.
With the help of the prospective method, the institute evaluates and analyzes current agri-food systems to understand the future of agri-food systems. CAFI releases 4 to 6 studies on specific food issues, yearly.
The Institute offers its consultation services to a wide variety of industry and government-mandated projects to help strengthening their strategy at every step of the food life cycle – production, storage, distribution and retail.
Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute’s Twitter feed
- RT @FoodProfessor : Glad we were able to help farmers this week, getting the Commons Ag committee to vote 6-5 to approve #carbontax exemptio… 7 hours ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : “Our report really shows that the pandemic came violently into our lives and a lot of people are still trying to find th… 2 weeks ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : Poutine Nation : un livre sur l'histoire d'un plat dégusté aux quatre coins du monde https://t.co/0d0S7APAdi https://t.c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : Digital books are nice, doesn't beat the real thing! #PoutineNation https://t.co/EY4n5L6AH5 2 weeks ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : How much have our eating habits changed since the start of the pandemic? How many Canadians have gained more weight? los… 3 weeks ago