Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute
An institute distinctively designed to both broaden and deepen food knowledge.
What is the purpose of Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute?
Devoted to tackling canadian’s food issues along the entire agriculture and food continuum, Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute is looking forward to better understand the future of food.
With the help of the prospective method, the institute evaluates and analyzes current agri-food systems to understand the future of agri-food systems. CAFI releases 4 to 6 studies on specific food issues, yearly.
The Institute offers its consultation services to a wide variety of industry and government-mandated projects to help strengthening their strategy at every step of the food life cycle – production, storage, distribution and retail.
Canadian Agri-Food Foresight Institute’s Twitter feed
- RT @LP_Debats : Le code « cuillère » https://t.co/bQbT31jAhU 1 month ago
- RT @RCC_Michael : The @FoodProfessor #podcast has returned from summer vacation more hungry for the latest food news than before! Sylvain +… 1 month ago
- RT @PierrePcouture : On jase du prix de la #nourriture et des façons pour économiser à l’épicerie avec le Food Professor Sylvain Charlebois… 1 month ago
- RT @CoffeeAssociat1 : Registration is open! Join us November 16 & 17th for this year's #CAC2021Conference. Our agenda includes our host @Ton … 1 month ago
- RT @FoodProfessor : Think #StatCan is underestimating food inflation? With BetterCart, our Lab looked at price variations since January 2021… 1 month ago